Kapton Mica Tape
Product Code : CG 20
Brand Name : CG-PPI ADHESIVE
All are different kinds of Tapes. It is a laminate of Kapton(Polyimide) film and Mica paper (Muscovite/Phlogophite) binded with silicone adhesive. it is used as insulation tape in electrical machine. it can withstand temperature as high as 220oC/ 300oC..
- Kapton Mica With Polyster Backing
- Kapton film is laminated to Mica paper by Silicone binder. A Polyster backing is applied if there is a customer requirement.
- Glass Mica
- It is a laminate of glass and mica (Muscovite or Phlogophite) binded with silicon resin. It has got temperature index of 220oC/ 300oC.
- Polyster Mica
- Polyster film is laminated to mica paper (muscovite) using B-stage Epoxy Novalac resin. it is having a temperature index of 155oC..
- Polyster Glass Mica (pgm)
- It is a three component laminate. Polyster, glass and Mica (muscovite) paper are laminated by means of B-stage epoxy resin or iso alkyd resin. It can resist temperature upto 155oC.The specifications are followed according to customer’s requirement.
- POLYSTER GLASS MICA POLYSTER
- It is a four component system very much similar to the PGM. There is an additional backing of Polyster film for reinforcement.B-stage epoxy Novalac resin or isoalkyd resin is used as binder. It can withstand temperature upto 155oC.It has got BDV as high as 48 kv/mm.Again specification are followed as per customer’s requirement.
- Kapton (polyimide) film is laminated with Mica (Muscovite / Phlogophite) paper using Silicone Binder. A different grade of Mica paper is used in this product. It is mixed with aramid fibre which gives it higher stiffness and superior electrical insulation. It can resist temperature upto 220oC/ 300oC.
- Glass is laminated with Mica (Muscovite / Phlogophite) paper using Silicone binder. A Different grade of Mica paper is used in this product. It is mixed with aramid fibre which gives it higher stiffness and superior electrical insulation. It can resist temperature upto 220oC /300oC.
- SLOTICA T
- Kapton (Polyimide) film is laminated with Mica (Muscovite) paper using Silicone varnish as binder. It can withstand temperature upto 220oC